Chris is a PhD Candidate in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering. His research focuses on aero-structural optimization of tall buildings. He utilizes Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Finite Element Method (FEM) in conjunction with Machine Learning to find the optimal shape and structural system for a structure. He received his bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from Western University with a specialization in Structural Engineering.
- 2019-2021 – NSERC Post Graduate Scholarship – Doctoral
- 2018, 2019 – Ontario Graduate Scholarship
- 2015 – Hastings & Aziz Consulting Structural Engineers Award in Civil Engineering
- 2013-2016 – Dean’s Honor List
- 2012 – The Western Scholarship of Distinction