- Surrounding effects assessment for building energy performance evaluation.
- Optimization of fenestration configuration in buildings for thermal and lighting performance.
- Numerical aerodynamic optimization and wind load evaluation framework for tall buildings.
- Numerical modeling of a tornado-like vortex and its interaction with bluff bodies.
- BIM assisted automation of Pre Engineered Buildings.
- Effect of downbursts on transmission line structures.
- Numerical evaluation of aerodynamic roughness for the built environment and complex terrain.
- Reducing uncertainties in the estimation of wind effects on tall buildings using aerodynamic wind tunnel tests.
- Evaluation of internal pressure in low-rise buildings.
- Computational evaluation of wind loads on buildings.
- Wind induced response system Identification.
- Pressure equalization on multilayer roof system.
- Generic numerical tornado model for a common interpretation of existing experimental simulators.
- Anomaly detection in smart buildings.
- Wind load on solar panel comparisons between full-scale pressure and force balance aerodynamic data.
- Numerical evaluation of downburst interaction with a bluff body.
- Evaluation of wind loads on single solar panel and arrays.
- Evaluation of wind loads on tall buildings.
- Wind load on roof ridge and field tiles.
- Flow management devices for small scale 12-fan Wall of Wind.
- Full-scale assessment of roof secondary water barrier for wind.
- Evaluating the Accuracy and Performance of Artificial Neural Networks as Surrogate Wind Load Models for Wind Turbine Blades.
- Numerical modelling of downburst loading on low rise buildings.
- Wind load evaluation on tall buildings.
- Aerodynamics of Roof Pavers.
- The effect of assumptions in structural modeling on design wind loads.